What is the multitouch table?
Our 55″ multitouch table is a large interactive display that enables multiple people to explore and interact with content simultaneously. A few examples of what you can do include exploring curated exhibits of special collections materials from the Boston College Libraries or interacting with fossils and artifacts in a virtual lab. Visit the touch table in the Digital Studio to view some of the curated exhibits, software applications, websites, and other content.
What can you do on the multitouch table?
- View our Special Collections Online Exhibits in a IIIF compatible image viewer
- Launch one of our table top exhibits
Design & Create
Interact with 3D models
If you would like to use the multitouch table for a course, project, or exploratory work, please contact us at email@example.com.
Hardware & Performance
- 55″ 4K ultra high definition interactive display (Ideum)
- Intel Quad Core i7-6700 4.2GHz Processor
- Windows 10
- 16GB 2133MHz DDR4 RAM
- 512 GB Micron M600 SSD hard drive
- GTX 1070 8GB DDR5 NVIDIA Graphics Card
- 80 touch points
- Two 3W integrated speakers
- HDMI output
- USB ports
- Wifi 802.11, ethernet, bluetooth 4.0, RFID
- Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard