The Digital Studio endeavors to facilitate the discovery and use of digital methods and tools for members of the BC community.
- Hours: The Digital Studio hours follow those of the O’Neill Library
- Location: O’Neill Library, Rm. 205
- Contact: email@example.com
- Reserve: Podcasting Room, Sound Room, 3D Modeling Station, Conference Table
The Digital Studio (DS) in the O’Neill Library is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our patrons in the Boston College community while still providing access to specialized software and other resources. To this end, the following guidelines are currently in effect within the space.
- If you need to reserve a specific computer or if you need any special accommodations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk-ins are welcome to use the various spaces in the Digital Studio as long as they have not be previously reserved. (Make a reservation.)
- Printing is available within the DS in both color and b/w using your BC EagleID cards.
- Users are asked to clean their computer and/or workspace before and after use. Cleaning supplies are clearly marked within the DS, and cleaning directions will be available at each workstation.
- For the sake of cleanliness, we are asking that patrons refrain from eating in the space; drinks are allowed but must have lids.