The Digital Scholarship Group fosters BC research by facilitating and supporting larger-scale projects, providing consultations on selecting digital methods and tools, and offering services that support the acquisition, management, and curation of data. Our offerings take the form of:
- Data services, which provide guidance in data acquisition, management, curation, and visualization.
- Digital project services, which provide guidance in the platform selection process, project planning, technology implementation for a wide variety of project types including 3D modeling, AR/VR, digital exhibits, mapping, TEI, and more.
- Workshops, which provide a number of workshops on a wide range of digital scholarship concepts, methods, and tools that prepare faculty and students to create their own digital projects.
- Jiebei Luo, Data Services Librarian
- Allison Xu, Data and Visualization Librarian
- For a Data Services consultation, please complete our Data Services Consultation form