The O’Neill Library’s Digital Studio provides access to a variety of technology and two multimedia recording spaces for the Boston College community.
- Hours: The Digital Studio hours follow those of O’Neill Library
- Location: O’Neill Library, Room 205 (just around the corner from the Connors Family Learning Center)
- Contact: email@example.com
- If you need any special accommodations, email us and let us know how we can help you
- The Podcasting Room, Sound Room, and 3D Modeling Station must be reserved to be used.
- If you need to reserve a specific computer, email us let us know the computer or application you need.
- Printing is available within the Studio in both color and black and white using your BC EagleID cards.
- Users are asked to clean their computer and/or workspace before and after use. Cleaning supplies are clearly marked within the Studio.
- For the sake of cleanliness, we ask patrons to refrain from eating in the space; drinks are allowed but must have lids.