We guide. We teach. We design. We create.
Our range of expertise includes 3D modeling and immersive, coding and scripting, data acquisition, data management, data visualization, metadata, digital collections and exhibits, GIS/mapping, project management, text analysis, text encoding, user interface (UI), user experience (UX) design, and web development.
Please complete our form to start a conversation with us about your digital scholarship project, instruction, and workshop needs.
Class Instruction & Workshops
- Consultations on ways to bring DS teaching and learning into the classroom.
- Guidance on lesson planning and curriculum design.
- In-class instruction on DS concepts, methods, and tools in the form of single sessions, a session series, or recurring instruction throughout the semester.
- Workshops for faculty, students, and staff.
See our Digital Scholarship Instruction documentation for more information.
- Consultations on selecting methodologies and technologies, identifying resources, and more.
- Smaller-scale support that meets specific and short-term technical needs to give undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty a leg up on their research projects.
- Collaboration on larger-scale projects with our role ranging from helping faculty and graduate students launch their projects to working with faculty on more complex endeavors.
See our Digital Projects Services and Practices documentation for more information.